Our provision of this site for you shall be subject to your consent to the following Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, please do not use this site.
Windows versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later.
Terms and Conditions
- We do not provide any guaranty or warranty of any information provided at this site, including, but not limited to, any guaranty or warranty regarding merchantability, safety or fitness for a particular purpose of our products introduced at this site.
- The copyrights ("Copyrights") of information provided at this site belong to us or to the original authors. Except for the case allowed by the copyright law including personal use, it is an infringement of Copyrights to copy, distribute or change the data of this site. You are required to get our prior approval.
- We do not guarantee any operation in individual computer environments in association with the use of this site.
- We shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any direct or indirect damage incurred by users through or due to the use of this site, and we shall not provide any compensation, indemnification or the like there for.
- Even if there is any deficiency or error in this site, we shall have no obligation or responsibility to correct it.
- The appearance and specifications of the products may be modified without prior notice, to improve its performance.
- This site catalog shows only outline specifications. When using the products, please obtain formal specifications for supply.
- Please contact us for any enquiries and queries on our products and their usage.
- Adobe, and Adobe Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Internet Explorer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Macromedia and Flash are trademarks or registered trademarks of Macromedia, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- Netscape, Netscape Navigator and Netscape Communicator are registered trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- ALPS and MicroDry are registered trademarks of ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
- All other company or product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.